Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



sábado, 1 de outubro de 2011

The Package Pt.II

I´ve got "The Package",Axt gaved it to me a couple of hours ago and,what can i say?

Nothing i guess,everything i could say right now will sound so cheap. =)

Here it is "The Package":







This is now my most valuable possession in my Blood Bowl world,and all thanks to Tristan...

Dude,im glad you did that comment in that odd gummy bear post.

AAAhhhh...now that i remember,i guess that me and Axt can now begin talking about "The(other)Package" ^^

1 comentário:

Paul O'G disse...

That is VERY sweet. I'll be keeping mine quiet - Its going in the Lad's Christmas stocking....along with the almost finished Chaos BB team!